We are very grateful for your support and encouragement. We have a special request at this time. If you appreciate our common sense approach to the many family and political issues in the media and public domain and would like to further support the work of Family First, would you consider making a Christmas Gift so we can prepare for 2016.
With so many family issues needing attention in 2016, including potential attempts to decriminalise euthanasia, abortion and marijuana, and attacks on marriage, ‘gender’, sex education, declining broadcasting standards and many other family issues, we need your generous help to be resourced and ready to go for next year.
We want to empower your voice – so that together, we can speak up strongly on important issues affecting families.
It’s been another busy (and expensive) year with:
* research reports on Screentime and Gender (copies sent to every school in NZ),
* our annual conference Forum on the Family and church leaders event
* PROTECT campaign on euthanasia (including 50,000 pamphlets sent throughout NZ to families)
* production of our Family Matters episodes
* legal action defending our existence to the Charities Commission,
* contributing to the significant legal costs associated with opposing the euthanasia case earlier this year
* representing NZ and showcasing our work at the World Congress of Families last month
* attending significant international conferences on marriage and euthanasia
* and speaking up on family issues in the media including Into the River (!), parental notification laws, paid parental leave, Easter trading, pedophile register, CYF issues, marijuana, marriage, and many other issues in the public spotlight.
Please consider making a Christmas Gift to Family First. You can donate securely on our website https://www.familyfirst.org.nz/contribute/
As a special Christmas gift from us to you…
* FOR ALL DONATIONS OF $200 OR MORE:
we’ll send you a superb book to read and digest over the summer break.
Ryan Anderson was the keynote speaker at our Forum in August. His new book Truth Overruled: The Future of Marriage and Religious Freedom is a must-read for anybody who shares our concerns about the definition of marriage, the future of marriage, and how the redefinition could affect your family. Ryan also did a short interview about the book which you can watch here: “Why the Marriage Debate Isn’t Over: An Interview With Ryan T. Anderson“.
* FOR ANY DONATION:
we’ll send you our popular family resource – our Weekly planner fridge magnet Whiteboard. It will help you keep your family organised and ensure that you’re having regular family dinners together! We’ll also send our great car stickers to wear proudly on your vehicles.
(Please note: ALL donations entitles you a 1/3’rd back on your gift next year under the Donation Rebate.)
Thanks for your consideration. Help us to promote strong families, marriages, and the value of life, based on the principles that have benefited New Zealand for generations – and in the process, give you a voice!
Family First NZ simply could not exist without your support and investment.