Erotica Expo given the boot :-)

Some good news from Auckland Now

First Steve Crow had to can his Rugby World Cup Boobs on Bikes Parade because no one wanted it, now the porn king is being stripped of the venue for his Erotica Lifestyles Expo. After 12 years, Auckland’s ASB Showground will no longer play host the adult entertainment expo after a contract between the two parties ended. “Their contract expired and we’re not renewing it. The show had seen better days and had dropped off in popularity,” ASB Showground’s chief executive Mark Frankham said. Speaking at the Auckland Council’s culture arts and events forum on Tuesday, Auckland Agricultural, Pastoral and Industrial Shows Board chairman Dave Scott said the board, which owns the showground, had been trying for a long time to show Crow the door. “It’s taken us several years to move him out legally and we’ve forgone a bit of income to do that,” he said.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind, good riddance!

Share

2 comments for “Erotica Expo given the boot :-)

  1. Mark
    2 October 2011 at 1:25 am

    So when are we booting the Gun shows out?

  2. Helena
    1 November 2011 at 11:36 pm

    YAY BLEMIN YAY!! Now come on Tauranga city leaders! How about putting a stop to that immoral garbage in our city too?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *